Today I discussing about the Major Depression Symptoms Causes . We try to get through the day can be overwhelming. But no matter how hopeless you feel, you can get better. If we understand the reason of your stress and recognizing the different symptoms and types of depression, you can take the first step to feeling better and overcoming the problem.. Felt down with the time day by day is a normal part of life, but when emotions such as hopelessness and despair take hold and just won’t go away, you may have depression.
What is depression?
There are few or some people introduce depression as “living in a black hole” or having a feeling of impending doom, others feel lifeless, empty, and apathetic. Men in particular can feel angry and restless. no things matter how you are old or involve in depression, left untreated it can become a serious health condition. Its need to remember that feeling of helplessness and hopelessness are symptoms of depression—not the reality of your situation. The one thing help you in this situation which is self-help steps you can take to lift your mood, overcome depression, and regain your joy of life.
What are the symptoms of depression?
Depression goes from one person to other person, but there are some common signs and symptoms. This is important to remember that those things can be part of life’s normal lows. But the many reasons you have, the stronger they are, and the longer they’ve lasted—the more likely it is that you’re dealing with depression.
Is it depression or bipolar disorder?
Bipolar disorder,is know the main depression, involves serious shifts in moods, energy, thinking, and behavior. Because it look so small to depression when in the low part, it is often overlooked and misdiagnosed. This will be a reason main problem as taking antidepressants for bipolar depression can actually make the condition worse. If you are ever goes through phases where you experienced excessive feelings of euphoria, a decreased need for sleep, racing thoughts, and impulsive behavior, consider getting evaluated for bipolar disorder.
Depression and Sucide Risk
Depression is a main risk factor for suicide. The appear as a deep despair and hopelessness that goes along with depressions can make suicide feel like the only way to escape the pain. If some one love each other with depression, take any suicidal talk or behavior seriously and watch for the warning signs:
- Talking about killing or harming one’s self
- Expressing strong feelings of hopeless or being trapped
- An unusual preoccupation with death or dying
- Acting recklessly, as if they have a death wish (e.g. speeding through red lights)
- Calling or visiting people to say goodbye
- Getting affairs in order (giving away prized possessions, tying up loose ends)
- Saying things like “Everyone would be better off without me and i want you
- A sudden off from being extremely depressed to acting calm and happy
5 common symptoms of depression:
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. A black outlook—nothing will ever get good and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
- Loss of interest in daily activities. You not care anymore about former hobby, pastimes, social activities, or sex. You’ve lost your ability to feel joy and pleasure.
- Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
- Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping.
- Anger or irritability. Feeling agitated, restless, or even violent. Your tolerance level is low, your temper short, and everything and everyone gets on your nerves.