This salad can be enjoyed as a main course or a great side dish for any BBQ. With fresh herbs and veggies, this is a light but satisfying dish.
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 150 g quinoa
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 20 g capers
- 20 g pine nuts (toasted)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Bring the quinoa and twice the amount of water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until the quinoa is tender, about 15-20 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Slice the onion into rings and dice the tomatoes. Chop the herbs.
- Toss the quinoa with the onion rings, tomatoes, herbs, pine nuts, and capers in a bowl.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Find more delicious salad recipes in the Runtasty app. Download it now!